Thursday, May 5, 2016

As We Come to a Close

This is actually bittersweet for me. I can't believe this is the end of the road. As I write this, I realize this is my final assignment and my final moment in grad school. As of saturday, I'm officially a librarian. That's so crazy to me. I remember starting this path off with my tribe, the TENacious ten cohort, and I remember orientation, its hard to believe that soon the twelves will be coming through while I search for a job in my field. I've loved every moment of this experience, the late nights, the laughs, the tears, and how I've bonded with my group.

I'll miss you all dearly, and we must keep in touch.


Sincerely and forever TENacious,


Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Likewise, Elizabeth! Come march with us in August!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from Dr. MacCall!!!!

    ReplyDelete